Fundraising Downloads

GSG Fundraising

The Galactosaemia Support Group could not exist in it's present form without raising funds and securing donations to help supplement the membership fee.
The charity receives no contributions from central Government and relies heavily on the generosity of its members and their support to help fund its valuable work.
To date people have jumped out of planes, climbed mountains, run marathons, shaved beards, held parties and shaken tins to support the cause and we thank each and every one of you.
To enable us run more events, undertake more cheese testing, produce more literature and work towards funding research into the condition we need your continued help so please take a look at the ideas listed below and the fundraising ideas in the fundraising menu. We are always here to lend a hand so if you have any thoughts about how you can raise funds yourself then please get in touch with Stuart Ford.

Gift Aid

gift icon
Gift Aid allows charities to claim back 25% on every donation from individuals who are eligible to claim gift aid, in accordance with the requirements of the Gift Aid Scheme, as they apply from time to time. In addition, a transitional relief of 3.2% will be repaid to charities (for donations from 6th April 2007 to 5th April 2011). Therefore Gift Aid allows charities to reclaim effectively a total of 28.2%.
So if you are doing a sponsored event make sure your sponsors tick the Gift Aid box and put their FULL name & postcode on your sponsor form.

Fundraising Ideas

GBP symbol
Looking for fundraising ideas? Well how does 100 sound?
Our latest fundraising ideas list is available for your download at any time to help give you some ideas. Remember we are to help if you need further inspiration and don’t forget to tell us your own tips for raising funds so we can pass them on to the rest of the group.
Click here to email Stuart Ford, our fundraising co-coordinator, your thoughts and other fundraising ideas today.

Sponsorship Form

Tick in a circle
Thinking of running your own fundraising event? Download our sponsorship form and remember to ask those that donate to tick the gift aid box if they are a UK tax payer.
Once your event is complete please send the completed form and the funds raised to the GSG using the address on the sponsorship form. Alternatively, you can also set up an online version by using the GSG Mycharity page.

Fundraising Poster

Poster Icon
The GSG has created a fundraising poster with space for you to add details of your event and your contact details.